Corrector 2 is a gentle yet effective pharmaceutical grade skin lightening and correcting cream. It is formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, antioxidants and Lactic Acid to gradually lighten a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, and melisma, even skin texture and improve the appearance and function of photo-damaged skin. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
Product contains: 2% Hydroquinone USP | L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Vitamin E | Lactic Acid
- Formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone USP, the #1 skin lightening ingredient
- Gradually lightens a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, melasma
- Gentle yet effective
- Enriched with L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), Vitamin E and Lactic Acid to help restore a radiant complexion
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types
- Oil-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Apply a thin layer to affected areas. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close cap securely after each use.
- 2% Hydroquinone USP
Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Methylparaben, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.